(no subject)

need some assistance

For a fellow instructor that I work with I have the following request.

He is looking for a presentation on radiation detection instruments.  Looking to teach radiation monitoring to firefighters and HAZMAT Teams.  Primarily looking for operating the basic instruments and interpretation of instrument readings.  A PowerPoint would be nice but will look at anything that is out there.  I am not one to reinvent the wheel.

Note that Firefighters ARE NOT RAD guys and in fact they fear what you fight more then they dear MUCH of what you "normal" folks would fear, fires and bombs are pretty easy to spot if you get my drift.

Any help on or off list is appreciated I was amazed at the response I got to my LNT question, you all could be firefighters!

Thanks in advance...

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino@aol.com
979-690-3607 (Home Office)
979-458-0795 (Fire Field Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I specifically state that I am doing so.

Further this E-mail is intended only for it's stated recipient(s) and may contain private and or confidential materials. Retransmission, storage, or retrieval of any type is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the original author.