RE: Field's comments on Cohen's Observation

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 epirad@mchsi.com wrote:

> Dukelow stated that from LNT, it follows as the night the day that

> radiologically-induced cancer incidence (and cancer mortality, given

> reasonably uniform standards of treatment) is a linear function of person-rem

> exposure.  As such,an ecologic study is adequate to test the LNT, assuming

> dependence and confounding issues can be handled.

> I have two brief comments,

	--This message was originally sent on Tuesday and I assume you are

sending it again because I had not replied. I have been very busy, and now

it is Thursday night when I have just gotten around to responding to

messages sent on Tuesday. About an hour ago, I did respond to this

Tuesday message. How do you get the time to send all these

messages?