Re: Radon and Lung Cancer: What the studies really say.

I have no problem with what you write below. I was under the impression that

you disagreed with my statements:

1. People living in counties that have high average radon concentrations

have fewer lung cancers than people living in counties where the average

radon concentration is lower do.

2. People who had high cumulative radon exposures in the past have more lung

cancers than people who have been exposed less do.

or that these covered different ranges of exposure. Statement #1 does not

deal with exposure. The statements were not made wrt your test of LNT.

Kai