Rokke

HINT! HINT! HINT!

What if someone (or group, say ATK Systems or a retired Abrams crew) were to file a small claims case against Rokke for Slander and Liable to their reputations regarding his DU claims.  After all, he is essentially claiming them to be murderers, and of crimes against humanity.

I believe he would have to produce those same 'personal medical records' to substantiate HIS claim of DU injuries.

At the same time, he could be required to produce documentation/witness's as to his academic credentials, employment background claims, death of fellow worker claims, etc...

Who wants to take bets he settles before it see's a court?

All comments are mine alone, and do not reflect those of my employers, etc...

Richard D. Urban Jr. (Rick)

Yuma, AZ