Re: A Reporter Questions Rokke

Rokke can make all the claims regarding alleged medical cases he wants, and

there is no objective way to prove him wrong. VA denies the allegations

regarding DU-related medical cases, and Rokke says "AHA!!! See, I told you

the records have been destroyed!!!" IF there are records, they cannot be

released without written permission of the patient- this is the law.

I think the question we should be asking, is: how is this fellow privy to

the medical records of veterans, and why is he illegally disclosing this

private, personal information (if he indeed does have privileged info.)

Doctor's offices need your written permission to release your medical

records, and can be sued or worse if they release your information without

your written approval. Can this Rokke guy be sued for disclosing individuals

private medical information? Or is he not subject to the same laws as the

rest of us?

Maybe someone should ask him for a list of these alleged affected

individuals. IOW when he says "All these terrible things are happening to

veterans" the simple response should be: "Who???" Keep pressing for a name

of ONE individual. If he fails to provide the individual's identity, lost

credibility. If someone is identified, ask for the actual medical records.

If records are produced without a signed release, the information was

obtained illegally, or forged. Probably, though, the "destroyed records"

excuse will surface.

Regards,

Charlie Migliore,

Former Chief of Naval Operations (as far as you know.)

(My opinion only)