Re: Utah study of lung cancer and radon in LDS (Mormon) women

Jim,

Dale Sandler at NIEHS was the project officer for the study, it has not been

published but is included in a review of US studies I wrote.  I would post

this to the list, but I don't want to upset Jerry or others.  Obviously the

smoking rate was lower in Utah but so was the radon so it was harder to see a

dose reponse.  The Utah data is incorporated in the North American Pooling we

submitted, you may want to contact Dr. Sandler at NIEHS as to whether she

plans to write it up.  As of now, the most complete description of the study

is in a review I published.

See:

http://www.aarst.org/news_pdf/Review_of_Epidemiologic.pdf

Regards, Bill