RE: Get your tickets now!

	I have always simply responded to attacks on my work, using as

little bandwidth as possible. It is difficult for me to see my work

attacked and not respond, but I will give it a try. Starting now, I will

not respond to such attacks by Bill Field or Gary Howard unless requested

to do so by others. I hope that RADSAFERS will not interpret my silence as

conceding that the attacks are justified.

	I will make an exception if a concrete hypothetical example of

what can go wrong with my analyses is offered, but this has never happened

before so it will probably not happen in the future.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260