Re: Get your tickets now!

I'd like to see the warring parties design a mutually agreed-on research

project to test LNT theory and then carry it out.

By the way, whatever happened to DOE's low-dose research initiative?

That was announced with big fanfare a few years ago, but now seems to

have disappeared from the radar screen.

I'd also like to see responders to the various posts on RadSafe delete

portions of previous messages not relevent to their comments.

Regards,

Susan Gawarecki