RE: Get your tickets now! MAY I MAKE A SUGGESTION?

Dr. Cohen,

Dr. Field,

Mr. Howard, [forgive me if another title is appropriate]

And forgive me if others are left out and for yelling in the subject.

The debate does have merit but it is my opinion that this is not the place

to carry it out.  Why don't those interested in participation and

observation agree on a panel of 3 or 5 people not involved in the debate,

[An odd number I think would be best] to resolve disputes.  Come up with a

format.  Ten pages period or 5 pages argument and 2 pages rebuttal.  It is

up to the group involved.  You would also have to negotiate on if two on one

side must collaborate or if a single protagonist may rebut each with the

same size rebuttal.  And so on.  Thrash it out agree on a format and then

make your arguments and counter arguments at your leisure.  Then when you

have completed it, send the arguments and rebuttals as attached word or PDF

[something else to negotiate] files with an explanation and an abstract for

the main premises/arguments/positions in the message to Radsafe.

I would hazard to guess that many of those that have expressed some

dissatisfaction with the debate on Radsafe would be interested in reading

such a document[s].  I would.

Perhaps the HP or another journal would publish it and/or it could be posted

on the HPS website.

Again a disclaimer, I work for the government, I am not a policy official,

all opinions given are mine alone and do not reflect those of the Denver VA

Medical Center or Dept. of Veterans Affairs.

Peter G. Vernig