BULLETIN BOARD HELP and a new sign up

GREETINGS:

I provided some info for the Bulletin Board and have not seen it appearing

to date??

I also have a friend that would like to sign up for the Board; how does he

do this?

When I signed up I forgot how to tell him to do the same, and I have read

the transmittals and responded to some, but have never tried to put

something out on the board!

Thanks,

Ron

R.D. Gauny

The Delphi Groupe, Inc.

2211 S. I-35 Suite 400

Austin, TX 78741

(w)512-462-1181

(f) 512-462-1187

(c)512-750-1193

MESSAGE PREVIOUSLY SENT.

The Delphi Groupe has immediate openings for qualified RCTs at our Las Vegas

Operations.

ASAP Please contact our Business Development Manager, Thomas Fitchpatrick at

512-462-1181 or fax at 512-462-1187 or email Thomas at

thomas@delphigroupe.com

Please include resume and copies of certifications.

Requirements Include:

* DOE Core certified (current)

* DOE RCT Certificate (current)

* 40 Hour HAZWOPER / 8 Hour Refresher (current)

* ANSI 3.1 (at least three years of technician experience)

* Respirator medical and respirator fit test (current)

* CPR / First Aid training (current)

Benefits Include:

* Medical, Dental Insurance

* 401k Enrollment