Space Propulsion and Other Stuff

Hmmmmmm,

     This is from:    jpreisig@aol.com     .

      Hi to all you radsafers who survived the smoking discussions.

      Happy 4th of July!!!

           It appears the US Government is making noises about supporting the

      startup of the next generation of fission reactors.  Dominici (NM) at

work

      and other people.  Pretty Cool.  I wouldn't want to survive on Coal

      primarily and some Oil and Gas the rest of the way.

           Saw somewhere (here?) that the US government is also supporting

      work on a space probe driven by a fission reactor (as opposed to the

      usual radioactive decay driven probes).  Hope this works out.  Let's

work

      on fission driven spacecraft (with humans inside) simultaneously.

           Funny, that Gus Potter guy from Sandia (NM) was looking on

      radsafe for neutron unfolding computer codes.  Then I look in Physics

      Today and see that a Sandia group is causing (D,D) collisions by

      electronically heating pellets of deuterium, and that they have started

      to observe neutrons from this reaction (No Lasers involved).  Pretty

      neat, huh???

           So, I guess we can have spacecraft propelled by fission and/or

fusion.

      A possible another way of propulsion is placing a magnetic field around

      your spacecraft and using solar system magnetic fields to propel your

      spacecraft.  You probably need fission and/or fusion to generate your

      spacecraft's magnetic field.

            So when you are flying around in your Cessna aircraft around the

Great

      Lakes and a UFO (if they exist) buzzes your aircraft, perhaps the UFO's

      (propelling) magnetic field knocks out your Cessna's electronics and

you

      end up (deceased) in a big lake.  So, that's what happened.

           A stealth bomber (or fighter) at night in Nevada/Utah has a bank

of

      7 to 11 lights along its wing (pretty much a flying wing).  No wonder

      people on the ground see 7 to eleven UFO's (if they exist) flying in

      formation.  For defense reasons, no wonder the US government doesn't

      want to talk about all this.

           Some crop circles are generated by humans.  Other crop circles

      and arrays of dead and missing beef cattle are about protein

      gathering.  It's a long trip home in a UFO (if they exist).

           Your UFO is low on deuterium; you make a pit stop in a bay off of

      Northeast Canada (submerged in the bay).  You suck ocean water into

      your spaceship, remove the deuterium from the water as needed, and

      pump the water back into the bay.  Once the Canadian and US Navies

      start sniffing around, you fly back into space.  A proper UFO (if they

      exist) can start directly from the ground into space, without the

      need for booster rockets or launch pads.  The space aliens probably

      have a good laugh (every once in a while) about booster rockets and

      launch pads.

           When UFO's hover over Nuclear Plants, ABM silos, National Labs,

      Defense Facilities they are checking out what we have, technology-wise.

      (Of course, only if UFO's exist).  Some UFO's Are USA (and other

      government) defense projects that no-one is supposed to know about.

      Video Camera's make it harder and harder for the US Government to do

      SECRET flight testing.  Oh Well.

            Seems like we are catching up, space propulsion-wise.  Pretty

      Cool.  So, are the Suitcase Nuclear Weapons (from the former USSR)

      (via Iraq) in Syria, Jordan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.???  Are the Arab

nations

      playing hide and seek with George W.???  And how many nuclear

      weapons do the Israeli's have and what is the Israeli's rocket launch

      capability???  Talk about WMD!

           Sorry to get so Fox-Mulderesque... Have a great weekend!!!

           Regards,             Joe Preisig, Ph.D.