Re: Get your tickets now - New Discussion List

Jerry, I hope you will bring the answer back to Radsafe. I. too. would like to know

exactly what is meant by unbounded residual confounding -- regardless of the

particular experimental context for the term. I assume it is not something completely

peculiar to smoking or radon research. Just as a factor in experimental design and

analysis, I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance,

Maury Siskel     maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to

burn the flag.                                  Charles M. Province