Re: List

On 7 Jul 2003 at 13:20, EMCTGA@AOL.COM wrote:

> I agree with John that the list should be open to everyone

Jim,

The list is open to anyone who is a member. That isn't the issue

being discussed. Let me reiterate that nothing has changed. The list

HAS been established whereby if one only hits reply, the individual

being responded to receives the post. If the sender wants to send a

reply to the entire list, they only have to hit reply-all. Again,

this is how it's been working for the past few years. Nothing has

changed. Nothing to worry about.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/