RE: Gamma Energies online: a cautionary tale

Dear all,

My apologies for being a bit pedantic:

I think electron capture (EC) is also a form of beta decay. This may

explain the misunderstanding.

Regards,

Arvic Harms

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.

If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or

disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any

attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881

Registered Office: Teddington, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW11 0LW.