Re: George's Gems/Rudeness

Radsafers:

A thought on this thread since Michael Stabin had written that: "some recent

posts have been a bit acerbic".

This isn't from George Washington on rules of civility [but rather from Eric

Hoffer, a former longshoreman, best selling American author, and social

philosopher of a few decades ago] who no doubt could have traded rude epithets

with the best of them.

"Rudeness is a weak imitation of strength."

-  Eric Hoffer

=====

Stewart Farber