RE: Personnel Monitoring When Damp/Sweaty

Randy,

There may be some useful information in NUREG-1507, which deals with

decommissioning survey instruments. You may be able to extend the

information from that NUREG to personnel monitoring. Also, the ISO standards

7503-1 and -2 may be of limited usefulness.

Jerry Falo

HMJF Professional Associate

USACHPPM

What I say is not the official position of any person, organization, or

entity.