Need definitions

Can anyone provide me with "official" definitions for the following terms

that I am reading in 20.1201 Occupational Dose Limits for Adults;

Deep-Dose

Shallow-Dose

Lens Dose

I need them ASAP for a glossary we are building for First Responder types.

Thanks.

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

979-458-0795 (Fire Field Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization

that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for it's

stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public

domain by the original author.