RE: Need definitions

Is this what your looking for?

I have more if needed

Deep Dose Equivalent (DDE): External whole-body exposure is the dose

equivalent at a tissue depth of 1 cm (1,000 mg/cm2); whole body dose from

radiation that has enough energy to penetrate deep into the body and deposit

its energy anywhere in the body. This applies to external whole body

exposure

Shallow Dose Equivalent (SDE): The measure of the external exposure of the

skin or an extremity, is taken as the dose equivalent at a tissue depth of

0.007 cm (7mg/cm2) averaged over an area of one square centimeter.

Lens dose equivalent (LDE) applies to the external exposure of the lens of

the eye and is taken as the dose equivalent at a tissue depth of 0.3

centimeter (300 mg/cm2).