Fw: Senate Bill 1043

See note below from Bob Zoon of the NIH. I can't send the attachment to the

list, but it can be found at the Thomas web site    http://thomas.loc.gov/

Enter 'Senate 1043' for the bill and 'nuclear' for a keyword.

Act

> of 2003."

> Be sure to see page 79 forward, where this act redefines the meaning of

> byproduct material within the Atomic Energy Act, to include accelerator

> produced and naturally occurring radioactive material, thereby putting

> control of everything radioactive in the hands of our friends at the NRC!

> Bob

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068