RE: Senate Bill 1043

  Dear All

  Looking at section 5 of S.1043 provides and interesting business

opportunity for every licensee, become an arms dealer.

  To make up for the costs of compliance, a licensee could use the

provisions of this section to carry, import, and transport

  all kinds of weapons and ammunition.

  This section does not say anything about DU ammunition but since it is a

nuclear facility I suppose that would be no problem.

  I don't know how a patient would feel about going into a Nuclear Medicine

department that has armed guards at the door.

  John Kuperus

  (I better start looking for a gun rack for my truck.)