RE: Senate Bill 1043

I don't know why I'm doing this but wrt to NRC listening.

I attended a work shop on April 25, 2002 that the NRC held on guidance for

medical licensees in NUREG-1556.

Perhaps the most universal disapproval was on Appendix R, Surveys.

Yes the NRC listened to the licensed community and then they added about six

words to that appendix and changed not one thing!

They listened carefully and then ignored us!

Peter Vernig