Re: Media's bias

In a message dated 7/13/2003 12:44:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,

frantaj@AECL.CA writes:

> I believe a similar thing is happening today at Sydney's Hifar reactor

> (ANSTO), though in this case the antis fortunately appear to have lost (but their

> goal was to stop the nuclear medicine project).

Yes, and the same Mr. Dan Hirsch that Dr. Marcus mentioned was involved in

attempts to keep that project from moving forward.  I agree with Dr. Marcus, the

end goal certainly appears to be no use of radioactive material anywhere.

Barbara