ANSI Standard N433.1

If anyone can point me in the direction of an electronic version of the

abovementioned standard I would much appreciate it. I have looked a little

but admit to being in a big rush and may have missed obvious links

I am looking at defining gamma irradiators for the purpose of exemption for

use in legislation (in Aus we licence individuals for use as well as

companies for possession). Clear definitions of types of gamma irradiators

(blood irradiators specifically) and comparison of requirements for use and

training etc. are needed, and I need to have something written up by

tomorrow! Gotta love deadlines.

I already have NUREG 1556 Vol 5 by the way.(although I haven't read it all

yet - doing that now).

Cheers,

Kathryn

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain

confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended

recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Any views

expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the

sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the

Environment Protection Authority.