RE: ANSI Standard N433.1

IAEA TECDOC that can help you

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Publication on Radiation Processing, Regulations, training, download, look

ate the following IAEA sites

http://www.iaea.or.at/icgfi/documents/publications.htm

Radiation Synthesis and Modification of Polymers for Biomedical Applications

IAEA TECDOC Series No.  1324

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/te_1324_web.pdf

Effects of Ionizing Radiation on Blood and Blood Components: A Survey

IAEA TECDOC Series No.  934

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/te_934_prn.pdf