Precision in rad risk reports

If any of you wish to see the BEIR-VI radon risk figure I mentioned in my

previous e-msg, it is Fig G-1 in Appendix G, page G-19 of BEIR-VI, or Fig.

7.5 on p.163 of my book "Creating the New World: Stories & Images from the

Dawn of the Atomic Age."  One cannot put attachments on RadSafe msgs, but I

will be glad to send it as an attachment to a msg individually.

The individual data points are in fact indoor radon measurements; the miner

data are shown as a dashed line "pooled estimate."

The journals may resist publishing such a report, and keepers of the age

data may not be willing to release it.  But only by continuing to press for

such actions can we ever get meaningful reports and evaluations done.  Such

efforts will also make it increasingly difficult to obfuscate the real data.

Ted Rockwell