Re: hflong@pacbell.net, NOT as listed (Sunshine-)

I apologize for inability to yet correct this erronous address:

"hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net wrote:" It should have NO "postoffice"

I am interested in HP comment about HPs advising use of radiation, up to

10 rad acute or 100 rad over years from ore in bed (equivalent to 25 mgm

of Zn or 20,000 U Vit A?).

Howard Long