Re: radiographer "overexposure"

On 29 Jul 2003 at 7:37, William V Lipton wrote:

> They should have determined whether the processor has a serious QA problem.

> Have they looked at the film?  My guess is that, if they did, they'd see

> that there's a pinhole light leak.

Last comment on this, unless there is a technical question regarding

film processing, or, NVLAP requirements for film processing, is that

if there were any light leak, no matter how small, that is one

benefit of film, it can be visually inspected for all of these

anomalies, including light leak, water damage, angularity,

attenuating material over part of the area where a film OD is

obtained, etc.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/