Re: The Ultimate Hormesis Paper and LLNL Sunshine

Howard,

I find the majority of your postings incomprehensible.

I really can not continue to take the time to respond to such non substantive

posts.

Feel free to write a letter the American Journal of Epidemiology if you feel

we did not use a valid study design.

http://www.cheec.uiowa.edu/misc/radon.html

Bill Field