Re: The Ultimate Hormesis Paper and LLNL Sunshine

Does Gary say that at LLNL, "Science is secondary to the agenda"?

Bill Field should note that, as his Iowa radon study had "controls" who were

not closely matched ( 35% smokers vs 95% smokers for lung cancer cases), the

LLNL study came up with very different results (no ionizing radiation or

sunshine causation suggested for melanoma) when they matched controls better

than the previous study by adding education and work start date.

Should Field rematch Iowa controls?

Howard Long