Re: Depleted Uranium

In a message dated 7/25/2003 7:45:18 AM Central Standard Time, antarctica_charters@hotmail.com writes:

It would appear from your letters to newspapers all over the world that you

firmly believe that DU is completely harmless.

Are you willing to put your money where you mouth is or, as is rather more

important to most people - your life.

Are you willing to carry expended DU shells around for an extended period?

I would also be interested to know your opinion on Agent Orange and the

related government denials that relate to its use during the Vietnam War.

Regards

Mark Jeremy

Hey! My first rant from a Rokke supporter.

Appearances can be deceiving.

I do not respond to childish challenges, unless it is a triple-dog dare!

I am not an expert on Agent Orange so my opinion is of little value.

Thanks for playing!

Bob