RE: First atomic bomb - 58 years ago today

Some of the targeting approaches are discussed in a May 10-11, 1945 Los

Alamos Target Committee meeting.  You can read the meeting minutes

(declassified in 1974) here:

http://www.childrenofthemanhattanproject.org/HISTORY/H-07d.htm.  Pay

particular attention to the meeting attendees.  This read should put most of

the speculation to rest.

Rick Orthen

Earth Sciences Consultants, Inc.

Export, PA