Re: George's Gems

Mike, the global warming scenario is closely linked to the fossil fuel

vs nuclear power question.  There is only one question in my mind and

that is how soon are we going to get to the HTGR  breeder reactors that

will power our world for the next 1000 years.  Thus, the global warming

issue is quite germain.

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee