RE: X-ray of pregnant patients

The NRC Reg Guide is 8.13, web site as follows:

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/reg-guides/occupational-health

/active/8-13/

Although it is for radioactive materials, there may be some general

information of use in it.

Each State may also have some literature, I know Oregon does.  However, like

the NRC's it may be for radioactive materials.

WKT III