RE: X-ray of pregnant patients

You might also browse the listings at the HPS's Ask the Expert web site.

See:

http://hps.org/publicinformation/ate/cat4.html

Bob Brent is the principal person answering a lot of these questions,

and he also has a number of helpful publications on counseling issues

related to the pregnant patient and exposure to radiation.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068