RE: Science and government policy

> I would be remiss in not posting this article.

> However, I would suggest that futher discussions

> should be held off line as it is really not a

> radiation safety issue.

I see no link to radiation-related issues here, just some partisan

sniping, as is suggested in the response. There are hundreds, if not

thousands of sites where one can participate in political debates if one

has the time, and all material of this nature should be directed to

these sites.

Let's stay on topic, please people. The global warming thread and

anniversary of the bombing threads have been just barely, marginally

related to health physics. The above post had no relationship whatsoever

to radiation safety. This list is provided as a free service to its

members; let's not fill people's in boxes with unwanted junk that is

unrelated to the subject at hand. For some folks, the levels of unwanted

junk often get pretty high with material that IS directly related to the

subject at hand.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068