From: Dave Biela

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Sent: 8/13/2003 3:50 PM

Subject: Plasma Torch Cutting

We are doing some work using a plasma cutter on contaminated stainless

steel and would like to discuss lessons learned with others who have

used this method.

One of the main questions is:  What were your ratios of airborne

contamination concentrations in the work area to contamination levels on

the cut surfaces?

If your interested in a discussion, contact me directly at

dave.biela@wvnsco.com  or

716-942-4423

Thanks

Dave Biela

radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject

line.