RE: Plasma Torch Cutting

I do not have much to offer other than to say that I believe that there are

a number of graphite-moderated reactors in the US, none of which are of the

same design or hazard as Chernobyl.

Go to the IAEA website. It contains a list of each type of reactor currently

in use in the world.

http://www.iaea.org/programmes/a2/

Best regards,

Grant