Subject: I agree with you on Spent Nuclear Fuels

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:46:31 -0500

From: John Cameron <jrcamero@wiscmail.wisc.edu>

To: maury <maury@webtexas.com>

Otto, While we are at it, let's get ride of "hormetic radiation" and

call it beneficial or healthy radiation. Except for a small group of

scientists nobody knows what hormetic or hormesis neans. We have

never used it for vitamins, essential trace elements, medicines and a

lot of similar health related materials.

	Best wishes,  John

--

John R. Cameron (jrcamero@wisc.edu)

  E2571 Porter Rd.  PO Box 405,

Lone Rock,WI 53556-0405

(608) 583-2160; Fax (608) 583-2269

(until about Oct. 15, 2003

Visit  the Virtual Radiation Museum  (VRM) at

http://www.medphysics.wisc.edu/~vrm

and my web page at  http://www.medphysics.wisc.edu/~jrc/