RE: Uranium used in dental crowns

I believe that Franz was saying that the cerium in

dentures would be from natural sources and not

radioactive.  The nine isotopes I have have on one

list are

Ce-134, 3016 day half life

Ce-136, Stable

Ce-138, Stable

Ce-139, 13736 day half life

Ce-140, Stable

Ce-141, 32.5 day half life

Ce-142, Stable

Ce-143, 1.38 day half life

Ce-144, 284.6 day half life

Of these, five are radioisotopes as they undergo

nuclear transmutation.

--- "Dukelow, James S Jr" <jim.dukelow@PNL.GOV> wrote:

> Franz Schoenhofer wrote:

. . .