Re: California Set to Begin Inspecting Trucks Crossing State Lines for Nuclea...

Hi John,

To be totally serious about this,  I believe your assertion is

completely correct - both within and outside of the the United States.

Cheers,

Maury      maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to

burn the flag.                                  Charles M. Province