Re: AW: Daniel Jacobo Beninson

Although I never had the privilege of knowing Dan Beninson, I greatly appreciate

the chance to know about him, now.  We are slowly losing a generation of hp's

who were great people and did some great work.  The least we can do is remember

their lives and accomplishments.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton