Downwind and Crosswind distance

Dear All,

I am working with Gaussian Plume model.

But I am little bit confused about the formula of Downwind and Crosswind

Distance in ISCST3 manual.

I have only spherical coordinate( source: 34.2345,-96.4564, receptor:

35.3434, -97.2343).

I need to transform to cartesian coordinate first.

Also I need to consider the Wind Direction to calculate Downwind and

Crosswind Distance.

With Coordinates,

Downwind distance= -(X(r) - X(s))sin(WD) - (Y(r)-Y(s))cos(WD)

Crosswind distance= (X(r) - X(s))cos(WD) - (Y(r)-Y(s))sin(WD),

where r:receptor, s:source, WD=Wind Direction.

Would you please tell me how to get Downwind and Crosswind distance with

Spherical coordinates?

If anyone have some program to get distance, please let me know.

Thanks

Tae-Young