Partner Needed

Dear Sir/Madam,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as

a surprise and if it might offend you without your

prior consent and writing through this channel.

I am Engr. Egbert Imomoh, The Chairman, of the Contract

Award Committee (CAC) of the Nigerian National

Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I got your contact

through my countrys foreign trade mission after I was

convinced in my mind that you or your company can act

as the beneficiary of the USD17, 850,000.00 (seventeen

Million eight hundred fifty thousand United States Dollars only) Which we intend to transfer into a foreign

account.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract

bills awarded by us for the TURN AROUND MAINTENANCE

(TAM) of our Refineries in WARRI, PORT-HARCOURT and

KADUNA and also the Supply of hard/soft wares,

pharmaceuticals/medical items, light and heavy duty

vehicles, apparels and other administrative logistics

for the NNPC.

Therefore, we have resolved to go into partnership

with you to transfer the sum of US$17.850m into your

account, by awarding your company an invented contract

to the tune of US$17.850m. While we must carryout proper

documentation to ensure that this is 100% risk-free

for you and all the legal requirements are met. It is

however agreed, as the account owner in this deal to

allow you 20% of the entire sum as compensation, 70%

will be held on trust for us while 10% will be used to

defray any incidental charges and costs during the

course of the transaction. This transaction will be

successfully concluded within 14 Bank Working days.

If you accord to us your unalloyed and due

cooperation.

Be rest assured that this proposal is 100% risk-free

and please, keep this very confidential, as we are

still civil servants in active service and are bounded

by the civil service commission acts of Nigeria. This

acts Prohibits Civil Servants (like us) from

owning/operating foreign accounts. This is the only

reason we contacted you and where you come into this

transaction.

Finally, I wish to assure you that all the machinery

and logistics that will ensure a successful and smooth

transfer have been put in place. Since we are going to

use our connections in the Federal Ministry of Finance

(FMF) and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to effect

the immediate transfer of the funds. Please endeavor

to reply for a more detailed information.

I anticipate your urgent response.

Thank you and God bless you.

Engr. Egbert Imomoh O.F.R. (Order of the Federal Republic)