Re: News Article: A new place to store toxic waste?

John,

    I commend you for your  insight on the nature of the "nuclear waste

problem".

It seems that a necessary precursor to a "solution" for this problem is the

cessation of  research funding. As long as the NW gravy train keeps running,

researchers will continue to ride it.       Jerry