Am interested in buying older ICRP publications

Hello -- I am new to the RADSAFE group.

I am interested in acquiring older ICRP publications, e.g. those that are

earlier than ICRP Publication 20.  I can pay more for them than a used book

store is going to offer because they have some value to me.

Please respond directly back to me with details of any of the publications

that you are willing to part with, their condition and which country they

are located in.  I can pay either by PayPal or by Money Order.

regards rh

505-250-4076