Laser Safety Signs

Say folks - what are you doing for Laser Safety Signs.  The price for

these things is quite simply absurd!  At almost $50 a sign I cannot get

the funding to stock a sufficient number.

So - the only solution I see is printing our own and laminating them.

(even though I cannot find a spec that tells how to "properly" construct

the laser burst symbol).  So - does anyone have any template files they

would like to share?  Know of any programs that make the signs?

Some thing NOT in the format of the evil empire (M$) would be preferred

- but right now I'm desperate.

BTW - is anyone out there particularly adept with Acrobat forms?  It

should be only a bit complicated to make one or a few PDF forms that

would allow laser signs to be made quickly and easily and ALSO not allow

"wrong" ones to be made.  Also, of course, since PDF is vector based

they will scale nicely.  Anyone up for discussing that project?