Re: Four Non-HPs Against One Health Physicist

> "Vincent King" <slavak@bresnan.net> 09/11/2003 00:49:19 >>>

>Hey, I just believe what I read.  You'll have to ask the cutting-edge

>investigative reporter that broke this story from which reference he

>obtained the figure of 2000 isotopes.

>Sounds to me like a government coverup of how we're all at risk from

this

>naturally-occurring radioactive material.  I guess we need to start

fining

>Mother Nature for polluting the environment.

>Vincent King

>Grand Junction, CO

Actually, the issue in Pensecola is that the groundwater has

"technologically

enhanced" levels of Radium -- there is a plume originating from a

fertilizer

plant.

There is an article (equally alarmist) that outlines the issue:

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/news/090703/Local/ST001.shtml

Cary