RE: DU suitcase shipment (reply) - "radiation signature"

Truly the ultimate suicide bomber would be one with Ebola or pneumonic

plague on a large transcontinental flight.  Limited air circulation, some

incubation time.  Down-side:  passenger manifests are traceable.  DC Metro

is anonymous.

Dark and troubling thoughts for those who still sleep well...

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

Senior Scientist

MJW Corporation

http://www.mjwcorp.com