Re: Unidentified device

Hi Tom:

Environmental Devices Corporation in Marion, MA was know as ENDECo. Endeco

got bought out by a company YSI which I believe is in Chicago.

The YSI website is www.ysi.com adn their phone number is

800 363-3269

YSI should be able to help you identify what you are looking at.

Good luck,

Stewart Farber, MSPH

Consulting Scientist

203 367-0791