RE: Bicron Instrument Catalog

Bicron was bought-out by Eberline.

Grant

-----Original Message-----

From: james.g.barnes@ATT.NET [mailto:james.g.barnes@ATT.NET]

Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 5:44 PM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Bicron Instrument Catalog

Good afternoon, everyone;

Does anybody know the URL for the website where I can find the Bicron catalog

for instruments?  I seem to keep getting redirected to the St. Gobain

scintillator site.

Is Bicron still *selling* instruments, or did they get bought out by another

company?

(It's all so confusing. . . .)

Jim Barnes

james.g.barnes@att.net